The purpose of Rotary eClub of District 5670 is to extend Rotary to business, professional and community leaders in any Rotary District who are unable to meet traditional attendance requirements.
Inability to attend a traditional Rotary club could be the result of demanding business or professional commitments, extensive travel, confinement due to ill health or disability, or residence beyond reasonable distance from an existing Rotary club.
To be a member of the Rotary eClub means…
• You live or do business in ANY Rotary District in any country of the Rotary world.
• Your current circumstances are such that it is not possible to meet attendance requirements of a traditional Rotary club, which is typically a weekly meeting in a specific location.
• You are a contributor to society in your profession, occupation, industry, business, or community role.You are committed to the personal ethic of Service Above Self, The Four-Way Test, and support the Object of Rotary.
• You complete the application process outlined below and are approved for membership by the Rotary eClub Board of Directors.
The club Constitution requires that currently active Rotarians applying for membership provide an endorsement from their current Rotary club President together with letters of reference from two currently active Rotarian colleagues. Active Rotarians must notify their current District Governor of their intention to join Rotary eClub of district 5670. Applicants who are former Rotarians must provide a letter of reference from a current or past President of their former Rotary club and letters of reference from two currently active Rotarians. Applicants new to Rotary must provide four endorsements, at least two of which are from currently active Rotarians.
• You are willing to participate regularly in the Rotary eClub community and, as appropriate and feasible, you are willing to accept tasks and responsibilities.
•You accept that all club programs, forums, business, and communications are conducted in English.
• You are willing to make financial contributions to support club projects, the District Foundation and The Rotary Foundation.
• You are prepared to pay current dues of US$100/quarter to support the operating costs of Rotary International, Rotary District 5670, and Rotary eClub of district 5670 which includes US$25/quarter Sustaining Membership in the Rotary Foundation. (New members pay a one-time initiation fee of US$100 which can be paid in four quarterly installments of $25 each.)
After paying dues for the first quarter, a new member is granted a three-month trial period. If during this period the new member determines that Rotary eClub does not meet expectation the person may withdraw without any further financial obligation. Only the initiation fee and dues for the first quarter are forfeited. Membership is canceled without prejudice; no risk. Amounts donated to The Rotary Foundation will remain as credited to the person’s RI account.
• You accept that, for the purpose of Rotary administration, you will be considered a member in good standing of District 5670, Kansas USA, although residing in a State or Province of your own country.
• You have regular access to the Internet and are willing to acquire the necessary skills to participate in the activities of Rotary eClub of district 5670.
Do you believe these membership requirements can be part of your future? If so, we would like to hear from you. Please use this Member Application Form link to complete the appropriate fields and submit to the Membership Director. Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted appropriately.